I currently speak to groups about the following topics:
- How to respond in ways that serve you (instead of react in ways you might regret)!
- How to see more options for yourself. (You have lots of options.)
- How to make decisions with total confidence.
- How to reframe the way you’re thinking about career change (that’s keeping you from making any change at all)!
- How to change your life by changing your mindset.
I also offer workshops to corporations. For example, I speak:
- with HR and other managers - how to tailor onboarding practices to meet the needs of new hires.
- with new employees at their orientations - how to manage their own transitions so they can settle in and succeed faster.
Interested in having me talk to your group?
Just enter your email address and I'll be in touch soon.
"Bright, enthusiastic, & diligent, Sheila facilitated a training which measurably enhanced our employee onboarding process. She designed a customized training which aligned with my organization’s specific needs. Sheila trained our managers on strategies to transition new employees. As an experienced coach, she posed guiding questions that engaged workshop participants in generating and developing ideas. Following Sheila’s highly productive workshop, my organization has implemented additional onboarding initiatives to optimize our employees’ experience and company’s productivity."
~Yael Sharon, HR Manager, Inspiration Corporation~
"Sheila brought an energy to our campus that sent our teachers into a frenzy of innovation, self-reflection, and intentionality. She customized her presentation to our students' needs and our teachers desires to serve them in a way that felt inviting and safe. She provided an arena where teachers' voices felt heard and it resulted in empowerment. They gained skills and strategies to think about their interactions with students in a new, encouraging, and supportive manner. Moreover, these skills and strategies have begun to be applied since Sheila visited us and we are truly reaping the benefits.”
~Christina Neri, Director of Admissions and Outreach, Fusion Academy